Friday, April 30, 2010

ひとやすみ ● ● ● just take a rest









張巡らされた情報のなかでパソコンばかりいじっていると背中が丸まって、縮こまってしまうよ

見えるものが見えなくなってしまうよ

そんな時は目を瞑って、心地よい音楽を聞いてみよう

風に身を任せてみよう

髪がなびく感じ 自然と一体化しているわたしを感じられる

とってもシンプルなことなのに、それが出来ずにいたね

今日は優しい音に包まれてどこまでもふんわり

光に当たり身を委ねてみよう

たどり着いたその先に にっこり微笑むわたしが居て

進むべき道に光が射し込むはずだから・・・

ただ道は続いていく

● ● ●

this is my words.
when I make these words , I close my eyes , I put myself into the nature.
I can feel that I am free ,I am not alone. I can feel air smell, flower and so on.And I can take a rest, I can breeze.
It is just simple things , but still then I can not do that. Because in this world surrondind me, a lot of imformation exsist. for example the internet,mobile phone ,tv and so on.Are you feee ? the reply I don`t say yes , still long time. but now I feel that I can say Yes I am free day by day.

my happy life goes on

where is your happy life ?
I think that the answer is your heart know .

happy your life goes on..


browing in the wind yourself by Bob Dylan