本当のつぶやきはいつも同じ
プライドを捨てて、恐れず裸になってみよう ってこと
不器用なラフュフュンは少しでも丁寧に生きてみたいなあ
と思う
● ● ●
親友の教えてくれた一冊の本
シェル・シルヴァステインの「The Giving Tree」という本(ココからお話が読めます)
愛を与えるということはどこかで恩恵を期待してしまうもの
ギブアンドテイクの関係よりも遥かに奥深い意味でこの物語は愛について考えさせてくれる
何年も生き続けた木の目線で時間の経過を綴っていく
愛の視点の再考を促してくれる本
彼の描く絵からもその優しさが伝わってくる
Actually, my mutter is always same.
It`s just simple.
Waste proud ,the honor,social position ..the state as it is. It`s me.
I am clumsy ,so I always take roundabout way.Sometimes I lost a way.
I wish I could be alive politely little by little.
My dear friend told me one book `The Giving Tree` written by Shel Siverstein.
I think that giving love is expecting the favor on somewhere.
But I believe that the real love has more deeper meaning than relation that is `give and take`.In a word,the real love doesn`t need the favor. This is difficult thing.
In this book, main charactor `tree` is living long time.The flow of the time is kindly caught from his vision.
The story tells us how to think about vision of real love.
I love this story and his picture.
