Monday, May 3, 2010

ピンクのヘッドフォン● ● ● Rainbow Disco Club











The party was as is does...
That`s amazing !!!

the people,sea view,landscape,Rainbow that mean lighting,night view,drink and the sound...


What for does people dancing,make a smilimg and wanna doing fun ?
Anyway I just thought about it yesterday and had fun so much...
Sometimes I feel alone in crowdy people . I just thinking about what`s going on at the moment in the party. That is not negative meaning ,its just like a meditation in the social intercourse...it`s hard to explain my eternal feeling. But it`s simply thing I guess.

I just thought that actually music does not relate to the nationality,the skin color of people,the age and so on. I can just trust a little bit that and have courage.
I know that i am too late to notice it , but this is my pace.

I just think about that the summer is coming close to here.


● ● ●

RDC=レインボーディスコ(Rainbow Disco Club)
本当に言葉のまんまの空間であった。(この日、カメラを忘れてしまい、この日はiphoneから撮影した写真のみでちょっと残念)  damn,,, I forgot my degital camera ,so I use the easy mobile photo .


ヒト、海、レインボー、夜景、お酒、そして音


ヒトは何のために踊るのか

ヒトは何で笑うのか

ヒトは何で楽しいことをしたいと思うのか


そんなことをムショウに考えてしまうほどいい意味で無になれる空間だった。
音楽って本当は国も、ヒトの肌の色も、年齢も何もかも関係ないのかも知れない と少しだけ信じる勇気が持てた空間であった。

少しだけ夏の訪れを感じたような気がしたんだ・・・

● ● ●
ピンクのヘッドフォンをしているこの子の名前はニコちゃん。
パパもママも一緒になって踊っていた。
そんなニコちゃんもちょっと照れくさそうに、微笑んでいるのが見えたよ

The child that put on the headphone ,whose name is Nico. That meaning is making a smile in Japanese. What  a cutie name !
Her dad and mom were dancing together .
And she was just a little shyness and looks like a little smile:)