model♥ Dina Dorothea
my friend Dina from weimar .
we shoot at berlin.
bei Schlesisches Tor,Treptower Park
bei Schlesisches Tor,Treptower Park
26.10.2010
our first collection for making book.
jacket:vintage
pants:forever 18
shoes:Tamaris
pants:forever 18
shoes:Tamaris
just running like a bird !
we met each other in this january in Weimar.
That was so cold winter days.
She was shy and I realized already that she has a talented.And then she came to berlin for visit her people, she were recruited by model agency.
ベルリンで最も有名なグラフィティをバックに
the back of grafitti is most famous one in berlin.
どこか、20歳のあどけさが残るDina
「このベスト 一枚だけで着たいわ」
と案を出したのは彼女。
大胆な発想がバックのグラフィティそして太陽の光と上手く調和して吉と出た
それがまた、彼女のスタイルとも合重なって完璧
目を見つめるとどこか彼女の持つ繊細さ同時に生き方の強さが滲み出ている
She is just 20 years old. she ie mature ,somehow innocent atmosphere.
「I wanna put on this best only」
she suggested herself.
It was very good harmony that her idea was much
with the grafitti,the sunshine.
Her style and them are perfect combination.
When I see her eyes through rens showed her sensitive and also strength of life.
That`s why I want shoot at the moment
and come to close her for shooting like this.
秋の真ん中
もうすぐそこまで、冬の足音が聞こえる
Flying in the breeze touching the skin of a gold blouse.
The middle of winter.
It will be right there, the footsteps of winter.
shirts: Christophe Lemaire
neckless: milanにて
after that we went to the Treptow park.
it was tollay fall .the cold is like a winter.
but Dina tried to shooting she put on dress
even though it was cold she put on the dress whole shooting.
紅葉とヒョウ柄のコンビ
あえてダブらせてみた
何故なら、肌がより一層綺麗で繊細に写し出されるから
The combination of leaves and leopard
Dare, I overlapped them.
Because her natural skin looks more delicate and beautiful.
Vielen Danke Dina !!
scarf(left): United Arrows
ear carf:Another Edition
stylist,hairmake:Märi
it was tollay fall .the cold is like a winter.
but Dina tried to shooting she put on dress
even though it was cold she put on the dress whole shooting.
dress: TOGA
boots: HUNTER
紅葉とヒョウ柄のコンビ
あえてダブらせてみた
何故なら、肌がより一層綺麗で繊細に写し出されるから
The combination of leaves and leopard
Dare, I overlapped them.
Because her natural skin looks more delicate and beautiful.
jacket : vintage
scarf: Beck Sandergard
*****************
Vielen Danke Dina !!
scarf(left): United Arrows
ear carf:Another Edition
stylist,hairmake:Märi




