Monday, April 19, 2010

素敵な贈り物● ● ● flowers

今日はスターバックスで友達に会う。
それはそれは出会いも衝撃的、たまたま訪れたドイツ・ワイマール(Wimar)でたまたま地元が一緒だったという話。
25年間同じ日本で生きてきて、しかもものすごく近くに住んでいたのに出会ったのはドイツ。
その妙な出会いが重なって新たな出会いが生まれる。
昔読んだ本の中でロンダバーンの「引き寄せの法則」というのがあったけれど、あながち間違えではないかもしれない・・・
出会いが出会いを呼ぶ
素敵だなあ

お互いの夢の話や就職活動の話、恋の話なんかで盛り上がって楽しかった。
今週彼女はワイマールに帰国するんだけど、無事飛行機が飛びますように・・・。

● ● ●
Today , I met a beautiful friend at Starbucks.
We met in Germany in this year ,actually our neighborhood is so close .
It is wonder that we live in Japan 25 yeah and we met in Germany.
Good meeting makes new meeting of birth.
I remebered the books that is was `Law of drawing` in a few years before.The title is `The Secret`written by Londa Bahn.First,I doubt it, but I come to believe this theory.
It sounds great...

We talked about job shooting and the our dream what we want to to in the future,love over and over.
I wish she can come back to Weimar safely and the airplane might fly..

そんな彼女がプレゼントしてくれた26歳のバースデープレゼント
そうもうすぐ私は26歳…やば~い!!
And she gave me birthday present when I will come to 26 years old in this friday.
BEAUTIFUL...xx






お花をプレゼントされることって、本当に口が微笑んでしまう
ありがとう!次は夏、ベルリンで会おうね!

I`m always happy to receive the flowers as a gift ,naturally I come to make smile..
Danke Schon Asami ☆
See you in Germany ,also in Spain trip...in this summer.