先週、表参道の国連大学の前で行われているファーマーズマーケットに行ってきた。
友達と待ち合わせるつもりがタイミングが合わず会えなかった。残念!
でも寒い夜のファーマーズマーケットも素敵だったな・・・
私はこのマーケットが大好きでこの前は生き生きとしたニンジンをまるかじりしたくらい。甘くて美味しい。このマーケットには無農薬野菜、植物などがたくさんある。先月と今月のファーマーズマーケットの模様・・・
Last week, I went to the Farmer`s Market that is held a front of United Nations University at Omotesando,Tokyo.
Damn!! actually, I will meet my friend who works same company in this event ,I could not see him.That night was so cold but it was nice.
I love this market.Last month, I ate carrot as it was!!It taste good and sweet.
In this market,there are a lots organic vesitables,plants,flowers,clothing,drinks...
There are photos of last month and this month.
オーガニックワイン♪
organic wine and eggs
お茶のテイスティングだって出来ちゃう。
let`s tasting !
そしてこれが噂の美味しいニンジンちゃん☆
And, there are the carrots of the rumor★
農家の方々自らが消費者に野菜や果物を提供する
この地域に根ざした関わりが素晴らしいと思う。想いを込めて一つ一つ丁寧に育てた愛情たっぷりの野菜や果物たち・・・。
この大都会で食べ物の有難さを分かち合う喜び、こういう関わり方が今必要だと思う。
In this market, the farmers offer the vesitables and fruits and so on to the customer directly.
I think that the root relationts where it sits are wonderful in the region.
The farmers grow up the vesitables and fruits and so on that puts desire and more love...
I think such a how to root is indispensable . That is pleasure that sharing of food each other in this big city, especially Tokyo.
先月はイラストレーター、アーティスト、デザイナーの渋谷忠臣さんのライブペインティングも開催
この絵の意味するものは「自然の循環」だそう。太陽が私たちに光を照らし、花が咲き、蝶が植物たちに命を繋ぎ、時には雨が降り、草花がより一層育つ...
なんてシンプルでピースフルなんだろうか。
In the last month,live painting was held who is artist,illastrater,designer`Tadanobu Shibuya`.This picture means that cycle of natural.The sun is rize,the sunshine give us a lot of power, the flowers open, the batterfly ties to the plant new life,sometimes it rains and every plants grow up more...
人は生かされているんだと最近常々思う。
Recently,I think that people is lived by everyhing...
I did not notice such a simple things at the moment.My dearest friend told me this truth.Thank you Tomoji.
● ● ●
この日は思わぬ出会いでお買い物!
オーガニックの洗顔石鹸
「ユード133」
合成界面活性剤を使用せず、植物性の原料のみを使用したオーガニック基礎化粧品。ほのかに香る自然の香りがとてもいい香りだった。
Instinctively,I got organic face soap`Jord 133`.
The soap is made without using the surface-active agent,it is a basic cosmetic that was used only botanical raw material.
It smelled so good natural faintly.
私が購入したのは緑茶と桜の香りの石鹸
I got a pair of soap green tea and sakura flavor.
こちらはゆず
This is Yuzu.
うーん、みんないい笑顔
Everyone make smile.
もっと自然が好きになる。もっと野菜が好きになる。私にとってファーマーズマーケットは「食べる」ということに興味を持たせてくれる、そんな貴重な場なのです。
真のオーガニックについて、野菜について勉強してみたい。
More and more I come to know and love nature,vesitables and so on. For me, the Farmer`s Market is important place that I can be interest in `eating` .
I really want to study real organic, vesitables that means how to grow vesitables.
So,I love Farmer`s Market
● ● ●
Farmer`s Market
http://www.farmersmarkets.jp/