大好きなファッションの話をしようと思います。
先週末、友人の働くお店の2010年秋冬の展示会に行ってきました。
メンズのブランド(whereabouts)で個人的に大好きです。
http://iamalwaysmissing.com/
I wanna talk about fashion.
I went the fall/winter 2010 exhibition that my friend working the company in last weekend.
For me, I love whereabouts personally.
最近これといってお洋服を買っていなかったので、見るのも新鮮で特にそのお友達の来ていたパンツが格好よくて・・・。でもメンズブランドなのでサイズがなくてオーダー出来ず断念しました。
In these days, I didnt see clothing and go shopping .So it was exciting to see it. Especially the pants that my friends put on was so cool ,I wanna really get it. But I quit it because there were not size (men`s brand).
その噂の友人カップル
the most hottest couple !
私はステキなベレー帽を発見!
I orderd the cool baret style hat.
うん!やっぱりカッコいい。こういうマニッシュな帽子が大好き。
hmmm...so cool !!!I love such a mannish hat.
届くのが楽しみ。招待してくれたポルちゃん、ありがとう!!
I really happy to receive it.
Thanks for invite the exhibition to me !!
● ● ●
やはりファッションでも何でも実際に見るということがとても大事だと痛感。インターネットが情報を得る主なツールだと、スピーディではあるものの目で実際ものを見て考えるという大事な感覚を使うことから遠のいてしまう。一番大事なのは手にとって立ち止まって、それに対してどう感じるのかと自分なりに考えること。
当たり前なんだけど、なかなか難しい。もっと行動的にならなくては。
I felt strongly that it is important to see directly with my eyes the fashion or so.It comes far away that to get infomation on the internet ,it is speedy to get than seeing and thinking directly with own eyes . The most important things is that I should stop and think myself what is going on , what is happen in this situation.
It is simple thing but quite difficult to this. I wanna be more activity about everything.