伊勢の旅を振り返る
back to Ise trip that is located in Mie-prefecture
外宮に行ったのだけど、たくさんの木 木 木
空気がとても澄んでいて、風が目に見えるように綺麗に吹雪いていて思わず「ごくり」とつかんで口に入れてしまいたくなるような清い雰囲気であった
とても神聖で特別の場所のような気がした
I went to geku I found a lot of trees.
The air was clear and I felt it as if the wind was visible .And it was clean atmosphere that it as I can put it in the mouth.
I just felt that there was sacred and special place.
神様がきっといる!そう悟った。
I realized that the god exsist!!!
そして、天照大神(あまてらすおおみかみ)の祀られるとされる鳥居の前に着いた。
天照大神とは日本の神様の中で最高神の地位を占める神様で、太陽の神とされているそうです。
目の前に着いた途端、シャッターを切ることも忘れ、その神聖な空気と私を取り巻く雰囲気に涙が出るほどの感動を覚えた。今でもその感覚をはっきりと覚えている。言葉には言い表すことのできない感覚。
此処は明らかに違う空気が流れていた。私はただ手を合わせて、お祈りをした。
And I reached the front of torii that is enshruned the Amaterasu Omikami .
Amaterasu Omikami is occupied the most highest god`s position in the Japanese god.
When I reached the front of Amaterasu Omikami,I forgot to cut the shutter and felt the impression like falling of tears on the sacred air and atmosphere that surrounded me.I remembered the sense clearly.The sense that I can not express the word.Obviously,there were the different air around there.
I just prayed .
一番、心を打たれたことは
何千年という間、毎日まいにちここに立っていた「木」の存在
彼らは何を感じ、何を見てきたのだろう?
それを想うとただ感謝の気持ちで胸がいっぱいになった。
The most exciting things were the trees.
They stood for thousands years . I really appriciated that truth.
What did they feel and see here ?
When I think of it, my heart was full of the feeling of respect.
自然が私にエネルギーを与えてくれた素晴らしい日でした
It was a beautiful day that the nature gave lots of energy to me.
● ● ● about Ise Jingu Shrine
Jingu Shrine consists of Koutaijingu (Naiku)and Toyouke Daijingu (Geku). During the reign of Empress Jito, the ritual of Shikinen Sengu, in which the shrine is razed and rebuilt every 20 years, was completed. The current Shaden was constructed in the 1993 ritual. This ritual has contributed to the present with only a few interruptions. The shrine is in the yuiitsushinmei-zukai style.The shrine is dedicated to the supreme deity,the sun goodness Amaterasu Omikami.