Monday, May 24, 2010

答えは風の中だわ ● ● ● the answer is blowin` the wind



涙が溢れる
それを無意識に止めようとする私がいるのを後で気づく
惨めになるから...さ。とぽつりココロでつぶやく。

私一人になっても決して涙することを抑える
こんなプライドなんてマザーファッカー!

fu*n my proud.
what is my proud ?
what is me ? and going to go ? sometimes , I ask myself that stupid question.
I just express this feeling  that can not never say the word.


取り戻せない信頼だってある

取り返せない幸せもある

人の幸せをココロから喜びたいのに、そうなれない自分と相手とを重ね合わせて素直に喜べないでいる

普通の幸せって何なの?

What for do i live everyday ?
wanna come to rich , to get merried ,to get many money?
I don`t think these are not correct for me.

I don`t know what is the real happiness.
You always asked me that I am happy.
So I always envy you when I saw your smile.

無邪気な君はよく私に質問したね「あーゆーはっぴー?」って。そんな君はいつも優しくて目の中にはどこか寂しさもあって決して誰にも見せないで生きてきたんだろうな・・だから人の痛みがわかるのね。

本当は貴女が大好きでココロから幸せを祝いたくて、願っているんです。

● ● ●



「風をあつめて」と歌った「はっぴいえんど」が優しい愛のこもった真の強さなら
風に吹かれて(Blowin' In The Wind)と歌ったボブ・ディランはどこまでも命の灯火を探してフワフワと飛んでいく、タンポポのようだ。一見可愛く華奢で包んであげたくなるような優しさを秘めているけど、実際はどうなんだろう。本当はフワフワと飛んで現実から逃げたいのかも知れないね。飛びすぎて疲れてしまった翼をたまには休めてあげて。


この二曲の中間を歩くのがまるで私のよう
逃げちゃいけない、でも逃げたい、根底は変わらない
だってそれが私自身だもの
ただ私は空を破ってみたいのよ ただ私は蛹から幼虫になろうとしたいのよ
すぐに蝶になんてなれっこないのはわかってる
まだまだまだまだ
答えは風の中だわ


● ● ●


``Blowin` the wind ``  by Bob Dylan 









How many roads must a man walk down                                   
Before you call him a man?
Yes, 'n' how many seas must a white dove sail
Before she sleeps in the sand?
Yes, 'n' how many times must the cannon balls fly
Before they're forever banned?

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,

The answer is blowin' in the wind.







How many times must a man look up
Before he can see the sky?
Yes, 'n' how many ears must one man have
Before he can hear people cry?
Yes, 'n' how many deaths will it take till he knows
That too many people have died?


The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
The answer is blowin' in the wind.


How many years can a mountain exist
Before it's washed to the sea?
Yes, 'n' how many years can some people exist
Before they're allowed to be free?
Yes, 'n' how many times can a man turn his head,
Pretending he just doesn't see?


The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,
The answer is blowin' in the wind.






● ● ●
実はそんなはっぴいえんどの中でも私はこの曲が大好き
Actually I love this song the best in this group `happyend`
「12月の雨の日」~the day of rain in December~







● ● ●
少なくとも今の私は好きだな。


if someone ask me now that i am happy .
i say. `yes i am happy. i like myself`
hehe