渡独もあと一ヶ月を切ってしまった
滞っていた用意も段々と拍車がかかってきた
一ヶ月後にはもう私は日本に居ない
ちょっと前までの期待とそれと相反する気持ち、不安みたいなものが出てきた。
それは具体的で馬鹿みたいな内容かもしれない
「ちゃんとご飯作れるかな」「友達出来るかな」
みたいなまるで小学校に入学する前のあのドキドキ感いっぱいの感じだ
修学旅行や遠足気分前のドキドキ感とは違って、
毎日生活するというレベルに意識が向いている
私にとっては前進したことで旅行気分じゃないことであるのは分かっているから
地に足つけて歩いていきたいと思う
● ● ●
I am worry and wonder about new life in Germany after 1 month later.
I am busy everyday for preparation.
I am not here in Japan, here in my home after 1 month.
the feeling that expectation to new life and worry about new environment.
That might be concrete and stupid contents..
「Can I cook everyday myself ? 」
「Can I come to make friends ?」
That`s like full of tension about a child who enter the elementary school.That`s is not like a picnic and travel for me.
I mean it will be new start of myself.
Anyway, I wanna walk and set foot on soil .
life goes on...
「Weimarで待ってるよ」
約9000km離れた国で待っていてくれる大事な友達Asamiがいるんだ。彼女の笑顔にいつだって励まされるの。そんな私たちはいっつもスカイプでおしゃべり。彼女の探究心と無意識に人をつなぎとめようとする気持ちが私は大好き。
She said that i wait for you at weimar. I have a important friend .Asami who is waiting for me in Germany away by about 9000 km.
Her smile always make me happy.

